Annual License Fee for the Peer Education Project
What you'll get:
- Access to all project materials
- Hard copies of the Peer Educator Handbook and Peer Learner Booklet
- Two staff training places
- Access to whole-school approach resources
- Support from our PEP team
- Manage your membership
- 1x Annual license fee per school
All for the cost of:
£200.00 (excludes VAT)Register onlinePay by invoice
Pay your membership by invoice
If you are unable to pay by debit/credit card, you may request an invoice by completing the short form below. Once your invoice has been raised, your membership will be activated to allow access to Peer Education Project materials. If payment is not received within 30 days, your account may be deactivated.
The Mental Health Foundation is licensed as an Approved Activity Provider by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award for the Volunteering section. Peer Educators can achieve the Bronze DofE Award for their role in the Peer Education Project.